IP Engineering Group is a proud sponsor of the 2018 LES-Silicon Valley Chapter Annual Conference to be held on April 25 in Palo Alto. This year’s conference is titled “The Evolving Role of IP in the Innovation Economy Globally and Across Industries”.
Featured speakers include:
- Walter Copan, Under Secretary of Commerce for Standards and Technology &
Director, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- John Cabeca, Director, USPTO Silicon Valley
- Gene Quinn, Patent Attorney, Publisher, IP Watchdog, Inc.
- Christopher Byrne, Vice President, Strategy & Innovation Center, Samsung Electronics
- Alma Chao, Director and Associate General Counsel IP, Facebook
- Marc Erhlich, Senior Vice President of Patent Strategy, Tivo
- Deborah Martin, VP & Assistant General Counsel, Pfizer
- Vern Norviel, Partner, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Matthew Sarboraria, Vice President and Associate General Counsel, Oracle
- Bob Weber, Managing Director, Patent Kinetics, LLC
- Mary Albertson, Immediate Past President, Association of University Technology Managers (AUTM)
- Nico Grant, Enterprise Technology, Bloomberg News
- Ron Laurie, Chairman, InventionShare; Managing Director, Inflexion Point Strategy
- Jeffrey Bartholomew, Shareholder, Robinson Waters and O’Dorisio, P.C.
- Bill Elkington, Senior Director, Intellectual Property Management, RockwellCollins
- Michael Pellegrino, President, Pellegrino and Associates, LLC
- Paul Roberts, Senior Commercial Director, Smart Systems, GE Ventures
For a complete agenda and to register, visit: http://les-svc.org/event/les-svc-presents-18th-annual-conference-the-evolving-role-of-ip-in-the-innovation-economy/